If you follow me on Facebook (which lets face it, you do, since the only way you found yourself here is by clicking the link on my page) then you might have seen the minor surprise that we experienced shortly before Thanksgiving. Our glass shower spontaneous combusted. (Thankfully, no one was in there.)
If you don't know me, you might find it odd that even before the shock of the whole ordeal wore off, my brain launched into "I know my shower just exploded BUT, this shattered glass is really pretty and I NEED to do something with it"
So, just in case your shower ever looks like
(seriously Elmo, don't look so happy)
and gives you a whole lot of
Turn the remnants of your disaster into something fun.
Go from FIASCO to FABULOUS in FIVE minutes!
(Just, please, wear gloves.
Whoever gave this stuff the name "Safety Glass"
was clearly misinformed.)